Subject: Read before your buddies will see the other side of you
From: "Emily" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 11:55:30 +0000

Hi there,

Hopefully you actually do not mind my english sentence structure,
considering that im from Germany. I infected your system with a malware and
im in possession of your private information out of your computer system. 

It previously was mounted on an adult web page and after that you have
selected the movie and viewed it, my program instantly got into your os. 

And then, your front-cam started to record you hand partying, besides i
documented a video that you've looked at. 

After a short while it also picked up all your device contact list. In case
u need me to erase your all that i have got - send me 1200 dollars in
bitcoin it is a crypto.

It's my btc account address -  bc1qka2dy0kzht3fnhx37cw22agnd5ytw0y4edx2qt

At this point you have 24hrs. to produce a decision Immediately after i
will get the deal i will eliminate this movie and every little thing
entirely. In any other case, you should be sure that the video will be sent
to your friends.

Do Not Reply to This Email